And so ends my year abroad, and thus my blog. It has been a pleasure sharing my experiences with you all and I hope you have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing about them. Ok, I just lied a little… Sometimes writing all these entries was a pain, but I know I’ll appreciate having an account of all my experiences over the past year that I can look back on and enjoy.
I would have never imagined some of the places I’ve been or experiences I’ve had over the past year. I am truly a lucky girl. Every page on my passport is full, and I managed to graduate with flying colors. Now all I have to do is put my traveling plans aside and settle back into the real world. Who knows where life will take me next, but I’m excited to find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment