
I arrived to Geneva Friday morning at around 8am. It turns out I had a classmate, Allen, on my flight from DC to Geneva . A representative from Webster University picked us up and drove us to our housing, Les Berges(about 15 minutes from the airport). We are living in a Webster owned building that used to be a Rolex factory—the renovation was completed in March and we are some of the first students to live here. There are five floors with a mixture of room types; I hit the room jackpot as I have a double room (but no roommate) and am in the corner room as well. This means my room is not only twice the size of everyone else’s but I have three different views out my three diffe

rent windows, one of which overlooks the Rhone River. I share a bathroom with one other girl and I share a communal kitchen with about ten other students (both Global MBAs and undergrad Webster students). There is no air conditioning (welcome to Europe!) but luckily I get a nice breeze coming off the river and cross-ventilation due to my room’s location.
Pictures: Views out of two of my windows.
No comments:
Post a Comment