I am taking two classes this term, Organizational Behavior (kind of like the psychology of management) and Finance. My OB class is team-taught by two women. One is a British woman who has a research background, and the other is a Greek woman who wears too-tight clothes. They are both dreadfully (check out that British vocab!) boring and the time in class passes as slow as molasses. My finance class is a bit more entertaining, and is taught by a cute older British man. Too bad I don’t like the subject matter, but I do like working out the problems (must be the fact that I have a math-teacher mom!)
Webster’s London campus is on the campus of Regent’s University, which is located in one of the Royal Parks in a ritzy neighborhood of London. It’s three tube stops away from King’s Cross, and getting to school involves a pleasant walk through the park. The buildings of the university are old and brick and covered in Ivy, and it reminds me of what I think Harvard or Oxford would look like. It’s a very pretty campus.
Pictures: My little studio apt; Regent's Collge
No comments:
Post a Comment